LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
(This course is funded through the Advanced Learning Loan)
The world of management offers a huge variety of careers and opportunities. Develop a broad spectrum of skills, knowledge and personal qualities key to progressing in the management field.
The aim of this qualification is to:
- develop/expand candidates’ understanding of management
- develop candidates’ skills and competence in management.
This will give candidates the opportunity to:
- achieve a nationally recognised qualification valued by employers
- prepare for employment in a management role
- develop skills and competence in the workplace
- continue professional development
Qualification Number: 601/3806/3
Entry Code: 10387
This qualification has been developed so it is free from any barriers that restrict access or progression and therefore, promote equal opportunities. This qualification is accredited in the QCF. There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. There is no requirement for any specific prior learning.
However, an initial assessment will take place to ensure the candidate is capable of reaching the required standards.
What Can I Do Next?
Successful students can progress into work across a wide range of business- or management-based careers. Further study options include progressing into HNC/HND then University degree
For more information on how you can kick start your career, please visit the National Careers Service